David has been an entrepreneur and a guide for entrepreneurs throughout his adult life. After graduation from the University of Arizona, David started A Bridgewater Copy and Print. Remaining within the printing industry for the next 17 years, David next started In A Bind, and merged his operation with Action Fast Print. Action Fast Print became the second largest quick printer in New Jersey for 2002 -2004, according to NJBIZ.
After successfully selling his business in October of 2005, David began offering workshops on unlocking the power of your employees. He also started Networking4connections, a consulting firm focused on teaching professionals how to win opportunities to promote their business to A clients.
David is President and CEO of DGW and Associates. The company has launched The Practice Building Team, a consulting firm dedicated to helping professional firms accelerate their growth. This year, the company will also launch The Succession Planning Group, committed to helping owners of privately-held businesses maximize the value of their greatest asset – their businesses, part of which is succession planning. Also under the same corporate umbrella is The Strategic Planning Group, which helps companies, non-profit organizations and other enterprises organize, facilitate and implement strategic planning that will accelerate organizational success.
- Three-year board member of the Entrepreneur Organization, currently serving as its president.
- Chair of the CEO roundtable for the Somerset County Business Partnership.
- Entrepreneur in Residence for IFEL, an idea incubator located on the NJIT campus, which not only helps budding entrepreneurs, but also works in economic development in urban areas.
David has received several business awards, including:
- ARC employer of the year.
- Fortune Small Business Magazine Boss of the Year finalist.
David is married and has two children.